Over 500 volunteers, from youth to pensioners, dedicate time, thought and effort to help the Haverim community.
Each year, our volunteers organize summer camps, trips and parties for over 1,200 handicapped children and youth.
The possibilities to volunteer are many and we're sure that you too can find a place that fits your skills and free time!
We're currently searching for:
• Mentors for handicapped children/patients, for weekly visits at home.
• 'Big brothers and sisters' that visit children that are hospitalized for long stretches of time.
• Volunteers to replace parents in hospital.
• Hotels, banquet halls, attractions and other places – to hold events for Haverim children.
• Clowns, magicians and entertainers for hospital shows.
• Providers of food and gifts.
If you would like to donate your time, product, service - ore more, please contact us here!