The "Haverim-Friends for Health" organization and the people it helps are dependent on donations from the private and commercial sectors.
The organization provides comprehensive voluntary help for the benefit of sick and disabled people in Israel – making no distinction between religion, race and nationality – and fighting for equality in the health services. It creates close partnerships with private and commercial philanthropists for the benefit of the sick.
The charity is comprised of hundreds of volunteers – students, youth, business people and others.
The "Friends" Executive regards full financial transparency as an integral part of their work ethic and a commitment to complete integrity, honesty and professionalism.
Here are the official documents testifying to "Haverim Friends for Health" correct financial management:
• Charity Registration Approval
• Correct Management Authorization 2010
• Clause 46 Authorization – Public Charitable Institution
• Bookkeeping Authorization – Income Tax and VAT
• Authorization for Tax Deduction Purposes
• List of Salaried Employees 2008
• Financial Statements 2010
• Financial Statements 2009